Explanation of Key terms for Racing Selections
- Race: Race Name and detail
- Time: Time the race will be run (EST,Australia)
- Code: TAB NSW Code for the race
- Track: Track where the race is run
- Cond: condition of track – Fast,Good,Dead,Slow,Heavy
- Dist: Distance of race in metres
- Number: Number of the horse
- Horse: Name of the horse
- GV: G Value is an estimate of “good value”, being a horse’s chance in the race, expressed as dollars the WIN. The Place odds should be ~20-25% of GV. If a horse is paying greater than GV it is a good value bet.
- Posn: Resulting position: 1,2,3,4,etc.
- Tote: Which Tote (or TAB) is quoted on for the $Win and $Place.
- $Win: $Win amount on Tote.
- $Plc: $Place amount on Tote.
- Invest-w-p: Units invested on the selection, win and place, shown as -(minus) indicating expense/loss for totalling purposes. Example: -1-5 means 1unit to WIN, 5units to PLACE.
- Return: Unit/s returned on investment, shown as +(plus) indicating Return for totalling purposes.
Double Million-Dollar Lottery Winner Shares Lotto Secrets!See Proof Of $1,008,742 And $1,374,195 Wins - The Lotto Secrets Of A Real-Life Double Lottery Winner. Quick, Simple, Proven Techniques To Dramatically Improve Your Chances Of Winning Lotto. Read more »