There are several ways to win a prize in the Monday, Wednesday and Saturday Lotto games in Australia – in some states you may know these Australian Lotto games by more familiar names such as Gold Lotto and Tattslotto.
- Saturday Lotto Results & Prize Dividends | Play Now »
- Wednesday Lotto Results & Prize Dividends | Play Now »
- Monday Lotto Results & Prize Dividends | Play Now »
- Play Saturday Lotto Online and get 4 free games!
The rules for these types of lotto are all the same, irrespective of which state you play the game in or the name it is given in that state. The prizes are split into what are known as “Divisions” where what you win depends on what combination of numbers matches the numbers you have selected on your game ticket.
There are 6 divisions in Monday, Wednesday and Saturday Lotto. These are just named by numbers ranging from Division 1 (the top prize) to Division 6 (the bottom prize).
When playing your Lotto ticket, you are required to select 6 numbers from a choice of 45 for each game you intend to enter. You are also required to enter a minimum of 4 games for each lotto draw that takes place.
During the draw, 8 numbers in total are drawn. There are 6 game numbers plus 2 supplementary numbers. To claim the top prize, you must match all 6 game numbers with the 6 numbers you have selected on your entry. The supplementary numbers are used to determine the divisional prizes in division 2, 5 and 6.
Here’s a complete breakdown of how to win on the Monday, Wednesday or Saturday Lotto:
- Division 1 – All 6 game numbers matched.
- Division 2 – Any 5 game numbers matched plus 1 supplementary number matched.
- Division 3 – Any 5 game numbers matched.
- Division 4 – Any 4 game numbers matched.
- Division 5 – Any 3 game numbers matched plus 1 supplementary number matched.
- Division 6 – Any 1 game number matched plus 2 supplementary numbers matched.
Prizes are distributed evenly between the number of ticket holders who have won each division.